Senior Learning Delivery Partner
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
The Senior Learning Delivery Partner is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering learning and growth programs for Snyk's global workforce. This includes working with cross-functional teams to identify learning needs, developing and delivering engaging and effective learning experiences, and measuring the impact of learning programs.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of adult learning theory, instructional design principles, and the latest learning technologies. They will also have experience working in a fast-paced, global environment, and a passion for both leadership development and full organizational development.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Working with cross-functional teams to identify learning needs and developing learning objectives for leadership development and full organizational development programs
- Conducting onboarding for all EMEA joiners and continuing to evolve the global onboarding programs in collaboration with peers
- Designing and developing engaging and effective leadership development and full organizational development experiences, including e-learning, instructor-led training, and blended learning
- Delivering leadership development and full organizational development programs to Snyk's global workforce
- Measuring the impact of leadership development and full organizational development programs and making recommendations for improvement
- Stay up-to-date on the latest learning technologies and trends in leadership development and full organizational development
- Collaborating with other members of the Learning and Growth team to create a learning culture at Snyk that supports leadership development and full organizational development
- Reinforcing a learning culture: Leveraging various communications mediums to communicate learning moments (e.g. podcasts, Company Updates, AMA sessions, slack announcements)
- Encouraging and enabling peer learning: Enabling peer sharing and learning through running the Snyk School program on an ongoing basis, peer mentoring program
- Developing and leading global learning events: Owning global events like Hackathons and All Hands as experiential learning opportunities
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ Years of Learning and Development and or program management experience
- Experience working in a SaaS or technology-driven company
- International experience required
- Experience developing and delivering learning content
- Ability to influence and network effectively, establish credibility quickly, and build strong relationships with peers, stakeholders, and key client partners
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strategic, data-driven thinker, able to recommend solutions
- Must be able to operate independently but understand when to escalate issues
- Ability to create and deliver content in English
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Great communication skills. Asking questions, listening, facilitating and arbitrating discussions, and presenting ideas to groups large and small are all things you are good at. One of your strengths is effectively translating complex concepts and information into clear and effective messages.
- Inspiring of trust. Colleagues feel comfortable in the space you create and will approach you with questions
- Comfortable with change. You work well under pressure, with limited direction and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented. Hands-on approach and willingness to be involved with both strategic development and tactical implementation
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances
Something looks off?