Senior Technical Success Manager DACH
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We’re looking for an empathetic, curious and experienced professional to join our Customer Solutions Organization to help retain and grow Snyk’s growing customer base.
Snyk is looking for a Senior Technical Success Manager (TSM) to help customers enable security within their Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and DevSecOps transformations through the adoption of the Snyk Platform. You’ll help customers make change management decisions based on their goals/objectives and data driven analysis. As the technical point of contact you will become the trusted product advisor for our customers, identifying strategies which unlock business value, expand product adoption, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Orchestrating a near, mid, and long-term vision and strategy for the overall customer’s adoption and realization of value across their Application Security workflows
- Building and fostering trusted relationships with leaders from our customers’ engineering and security organizations
- Designing and executing customized onboarding programs helping customers achieve their security program goals through the use of Snyk’s suite of products
- Mobilizing internal and external resources to remove barriers to adoption
- Advocating internally for the needs of your customers, working proactively with Sales, Product, Support and other teams to identify expansion opportunities and mitigate risks
- Preparing and facilitating business review meetings, training sessions, product feedback/roadmap reviews, and other strategic customer interactions
What You’ll Need:
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience leading technical or engineering programs with a proven record of thought leadership, business case development, realizing customer benefits and successful program completion
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, engaging with customer executives, technologists and/or partners to solve business problems with advanced technologies
- A passion for technology and are looking for an opportunity to learn about developer workflows and AppSec
- The ability to demonstrate working knowledge of Developer or Application Security tools (e.g. GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, VScode)
- Experience working closely with highly technical customers within the Enterprise (Fortune 100) space in DACH
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills and are able to effectively manage across competing priorities
- To be an effective and influential communicator with a range of personas (from end user to executive); you can facilitate challenging discussions and are adept at handling objections
- To thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and as a part of a results oriented team
- Experience with DevOps tooling
- Experience with scripting and digital program transformation will be helpful in this role
We’d be Lucky if You:
- A developer background or any kind of experience with coding
- Prior experience in a direct or matrixed role leading technical and non-technical transformation project teams with a proven ability to work across broad functional teams
- Have a history of problem solving and innovation developing technology programs and working across customer organizations
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in science, technology, engineering, math, business, or equivalent experience
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances
Something looks off?