Senior Software Engineer - Platform Division
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We're looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer with a strong computer science background and proactive attitude to join our platform teams. In this role, you'll focus on efficiency, ownership, and collaboration while helping enterprise customers improve their security posture.
As a member of the Platform Division, you'll work with teams to develop a scalable, adaptable platform that solves complex challenges for both our Snyk product offerings and Enterprise customers.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Scaling key areas to meet performance and availability goals
- Designing maintainable and extensible architecture for various teams and domains
- Developing a unified API, simplifying implementation for other teams
- Creating dependable workflows for engineers to access the necessary infrastructure
- Delivering high-quality changes to production consistently and sustainably
- Identifying and implementing improvements in team processes and workflows
What You’ll Need:
- Dedication to effective testing, code quality, and helpful code reviews
- Proactive attitude, collaboration, and strong sense of responsibility
- Experience in cross-functional delivery teams
- Enthusiasm for learning, sharing knowledge, and pair programming
- Passion for mentoring and supporting other Engineers' growth
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Experience scaling fast-growing SaaS applications
- Background working with global teams
- Expertise in large-scale distributed systems
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances