Engineering Team Lead
מיקום המשרה:תל אביב
סוג משרה: משרה מלאה
VP of Engineering: מנהל
Slim.AI is a trailblazing software company dedicated to revolutionizing the DevOps landscape. We aim to streamline the software delivery process with our innovative tools and services, allowing developers to concentrate on creating top-notch products.
We're in search of a seasoned Lead Software Developer with a focus on security to join our dynamic team in Tel Aviv. In this role, you'll spearhead the development of our Software Supply Chain Security as a Service platform. While creating robust, efficient security solutions for our global customer base. You will own developments from the idea phase, collaborate cross-functionally with product and analytics all the way through the development and deployment of new capabilities for our groundbreaking product, as well as providing technical guidance and architecture support for the engineers in your team. If you're a problem-solver with substantial technical expertise in software and security, we'd love to meet you.
- Lead, mentor, hire, and manage a high-performance software development team focusing on security.
- Collaborate with Product and Design teams to transform application storyboards and use cases into secure, functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using Go.
- Implement application and container security measures throughout all stages of the software development process.
- Ensure the optimal performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications, emphasizing secure operation.
- Identify and remediate software security vulnerabilities and bugs.
- Develop and execute secure coding practices and standards, implementing test plans to ensure code and design quality.
- Develop project plans and lead the delivery of critical, security-centric software projects.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in web applications, programming languages, security, and the software industry.
- At least 7 years of industry experience with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent, or relevant army experience
- Proved experience with cloud native application on AWS/Azure or GCP
- Substantial background in application security, container security, DevSecOps, or similar, with a keen understanding of security best practices.
- Experience developing containerized applications (ideally some kind of backend applications).
- Experience designing and building complex backend platform/infrastructure
- Experience with Go and interest using Go as the primary development language. If you do know Go you should be comfortable using this Golang project layout.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, effectively conveying complex technical and security concepts.
- Serverless functions and Serverless.js - advantage
- Full stack experience with nuxt, vue and vuetify - advantage
- Hashicorp and/or other cloud infrastructure tools background/open source contributions is an strong advantage