VP of Sales Channels
Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 12M+ organizations continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 30,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 500 employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
SecurityScorecard is looking for a Head of Channels to build upon our channel-led strategy, sales model, and culture. You will drive the strategy in close collaboration with sales, marketing, services, and training/enablement teams to elevate our existing channel partner ecosystem with the goal of achieving a 100% channel-focused go-to-market model. The ideal candidate is a data-driven leader with a strong track record of defining and executing within a metrics driven environment. You will have a bias toward action through the management of internal and external stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Evaluate, assess and iterate our Channel-First GTM strategy for the field and company globally
- Collaborate with US and Int’l field sales & channel sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current and prospective customers, identify incremental opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits.
- Ensure SSC meets/exceeds it’s corporate channel-led and channel-initiated metrics in FY23 and beyond
- Build upon the channel ecosystem partnerships on a global level and ensure this is being implemented in each region, world-wide
- Engage with partner executives to ensure SSC is viewed as a category leader with the appropriate investment required as a leading SSC channel partner
- Partner closely with Marketing to ensure the execution of programs and events to drive channel and alliance leads, pipeline and deal progression
- Work cross functionally to develop channel marketing programs, enhanced partner portal, partner product certifications and training, collateral, etc .
- Design and promote effective incentive and enablement programs to generate interest and growth of SSC products
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, territory, existing and target partner accounts, & competitive landscape
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with channel partners and SSC sales management team on a quarterly and annual basis
- Measure and deliver ROI metrics for all activities
- Effectively manage and lead a global team including KPI's, performance and development of team members
- Collaborating with cross-functional leaders and creating trust as we continue to iterate on market approaches designed to expand our global footprint in the partner ecosystem
- Build a strong team that will effectively recruit, onboard, and develop committed, loyal, scalable partners
What you need to have
- Experience as a recognized global channel executive with a strong network of global & regional integrators & resellers
- Demonstrated revenue growth and global channel leadership experience in an enterprise, SaaS software company
- balance of strategic thinking and flawless execution with direct and indirect reporting relationships
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of each strategic partner business and what drives their success
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives, Board and team members
- Bachelor’s degree required An MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree is a strong plus
- Global channel experience in a cybersecurity company
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. #LI-DNI