Staff/Lead Technical Support Engineer(India)
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
This is a remote position working from India and the shift will be from 3:30 PM -12:30 AM India time.
The SecurityScorecard Support Team Lead will be responsible for guiding a team of technical support engineers who assist customers in using SecurityScorecard's products and services. The Support Team Lead will ensure that the support team provides high-quality support to customers through effective communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills. In addition, the Support Team Lead will work closely with other teams within the company to identify opportunities for improvement and help develop and implement strategies for enhancing the customer experience.
- Lead and guide a team of technical support engineer to deliver outstanding customer service and support. Respond to the team's inquiries, provide technical solutions, and mentor them to develop their skills
- Train support team on new features and create the training content.
- Conduct Webinars if and when needed to hear customer feedback.
- Ensure that support tickets are handled in a timely and efficient manner, and that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Work with other teams within the company to identify and resolve product and service issues.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of SecurityScorecard's products and services, as well as the cybersecurity industry as a whole.
- Develop and maintain support processes and procedures, and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop and implement strategies for enhancing the customer experience.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics, and use data to drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in a technical Product Support role.
- Experience with ZenDesk, Jira and Salesforce.
- Scripting and API Experience.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity concepts and technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and outside the box.
- Experience with support ticketing systems and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Experience developing and implementing support processes and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire team members to achieve their goals.
Solutions Focused: We identify problems then quickly shift to solutions.
Customer Centric: We are obsessed with making our customers happy.
One Scorecard: We are one team that embraces diversity, fun and collaboration.
Resilient: We persevere through obstacles.
Embody #SecurityDNA: We practice what we preach.
Awards & Recognition
Top 10 Cybersecurity Experts 2021 - Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy
CEO of the Year - Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy
Best Cybersecurity Company
Deloitte Technology Fast 500
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.