Field Marketing Manager, EMEA South
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About The Role:
SecurityScorecard is searching for an energetic Senior Field Marketing Manager, EMEA to join our international marketing team. This critical role reports to the VP of Global Field & Channel Marketing, and will work closely with the EMEA sales team, partner marketing as well as PR and digital marketing team to drive GTM initiatives across direct and partner initiatives.
This is a remote role based in Europe.
You Will Make An Impact By Being Responsible For:
- Managing different types of events within the region from start to finish including all aspects of event management and logistics pre and post event, to deliver the right event experience and ROI
- Identifying, developing, managing and supporting the regional marketing plan including, but not limited to, events, account-based campaigns, and digital campaigns to drive targeted engagement and pipeline generation
- Providing reporting on events and campaigns to measure campaign effectiveness and makes recommendations for improvements
- Utilizing Salesforce to monitor lead progression and obtain feedback on quality and adjust plans to reach targets
- Actively engage with our partners and execute joint channel marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or Business
- 10+ years experience in marketing business-to-business software solutions
- Enterprise security experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with tools like Salesforce, Jira, and any other marketing and project management tools
- Must be fluent in French or German
- Additional language skills such as Spanish and Italian would be a huge bonus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and one additional language (German or French)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle and prioritize across many simultaneous projects
- Organized and programmatic thinker; ability to develop campaign recommendations and plans
- An ability to analyze data and present results to a group in a clear, digestible manner
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- The ability to be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills to navigate project between various teams within the marketing and sales departments
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.