Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Robin is the leading hybrid workplace experience platform. Since 2014, we’ve empowered people to do their best work by building tech solutions that fuel vibrant workplace experiences. Our platform redefines work and community building for hybrid companies everywhere. With industry-leading desk booking and room scheduling software alongside our powerful workplace analytics, our mission is to empower people to do great work and foster a sense of community.
Hybrid Work. We believe the best work gets done when employees have the best of both worlds. Some days that's working from home and there are other days when that takes place at our Robin HQ, located in the Seaport District of Boston. Our teams value the energy of in-person collaboration and the productivity of heads-down remote work. We empower our Robinauts to choose what works best for them, team policies are set at a department level.
We’re looking for an inspiring QA Engineer to join our 20+ person Croatian team in Zagreb focused on building the software that powers the next generation of the workplace.
In this role, you will:
- Be a part of an integrated team of developers, designers, and a product manager to develop products used in thousands of offices worldwide
- Improve the quality of our service by writing and executing tests
- Work with developers to improve the quality of their code
- Test on mobile and the web, and verify APIs are working correctly
You are qualified if you have:
- Experience in manual testing using tools for UI testing (web and mobile-based)
- A solid understanding of QA principles and software development cycles
- Basic knowledge of web & mobile technologies (client-server architecture)
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language
- Familiarity with SQL, Git, HTTP, REST
- Experience in an Agile environment
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with GraphQL, Figma, JIRA
- Experience in developing functional API tests
- Knowledge of error tracking and tracing (DataDog, SumoLogic, Sentry)
- Knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, BrowserStack, Playwright)
- Knowledge of DevOps and concepts such as CI/CD
How our values show up in this role:
- Drive: You are careful and detailed person with a sense for user interface and user experience committed to pushing for innovative testing methods and results
- Innovate: You seek out new and creative testing approaches, making sure that the software is both performant and high quality
- Adapt: Your ability to ensure the quality of the product, regardless of changing circumstances, demonstrates your commitment to customer experience and team success
- Unite: Your capacity to bridge communication gaps and foster teamwork is integral to delivering a high-quality product
- Medical & Dental Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield covered at 100% for employee-only plans and 85% for family members.
- Vision Insurance offered through EyeMed
- Company sponsored 401k with up to a 3% match
- Incentive Stock Options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation time (that we actually use!)
- 12 company holidays
- Professional Development Stipend
- Talent Referral Program
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- Annual company kickoff in Boston
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it’s our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.