Solutions Engineer, Customer Success
Jeli.io is redefining how organizations respond to, manage, and analyze incidents – moving from simply declaring an incident as fixed, to learning from incidents in order to build more resilient systems and teams. Jeli is a collaborative, fast-paced startup focused on moving the entire industry forward to taking a proactive approach to incidents, addressing contributing factors to incidents before they occur, and helping minimize the impact of future incidents through continuous improvement.
As a Solutions Engineer at Jeli.io you’ll wear multiple hats and be an integral part of the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams with a common goal to help people bring Jeli into their organizations and use the product to its full potential. In this role, you will partner with both prospects and existing customers, using data to inform your approach, ensuring the adoption of Jeli matches evolving customer needs. You’re our customers’ biggest advocate and will champion the voice of the customer across the entire Jeli organization, specifically with Product & Engineering. You will drive adoption success from day 0 in customer accounts, rolling out repeatable adoption journeys across segments, partnering with Customer Success to deliver exceptional experiences to Jeli customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and deliver customized demos to customers, from practical users to executive demonstrations.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, leading the technical and onboarding/adoption discussions with our key prospects to ensure the time to value with Jeli is under 30 days from contract start.
- Lead the implementation and completion of Proof of Concepts with customers in partnership with Sales, orchestrating alignment on account goals, and setting success benchmarks with the customer.
- Build deep expertise in all Jeli products and become a product expert that both customers and Jeli teams can turn to and rely on.
- Create educational materials and documentation to train accounts on best practices to drive in-account expertise with Jeli’s incident response and analysis platform.
- Support Customer Success in building implementation & adoption plans aligned to the customer needs and monitor customer’s Jeli usage as they move through each stage of the customer journey, intervening and guiding when necessary.
- Respond to customer inquiries and issues promptly and within SLA guidelines through all customer support channels (Slack, Intercom).
- Approach Jeli customers with pride and proactively learn about their teams, structure, culture, goals, and initiatives in order to best support them with Jeli. You will represent the customer voice in team meetings, providing insights and feedback to Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Leadership.
What you’ll bring:
- You are comfortable with a fast-paced, quickly evolving team where goals and focuses change frequently and challenges often require flexibility, compromise, and creative solutions.
- Have a customer-first mentality. You are energized by building relationships, learning how organizations work and taking delight in solving customer problems.
- You are a self-starter and have a bias towards action when it comes to execution and meeting deliverables.
- You have self awareness and are able to balance unpredictable customer demands alongside longer term projects and initiatives.
- Enjoy working with cross-functional partners in engineering to relay support & feedback requests, provide information to help debug issues and can relay simplified details back to customers.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are able to adapt each based on the audience.
- Experienced in working with APIs, webhooks and are able to explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have a curious mind, thrive in ambiguity, and work effectively without a guidebook or detailed instructions. You are excited to help write these and contribute to the playbooks that will make our customers successful.