About the Company:
Jeli.io is redefining how organizations respond to, manage, and analyze incidents– moving from simply declaring an incident as fixed, to learning from incidents in order to build more resilient systems and teams. Jeli is a small, collaborative, fast-paced startup focused on moving the entire industry forward to taking a proactive approach to incidents, addressing contributing factors to incidents before they occur, and helping minimize the impact of future incidents through continuous improvement.
About the Role:
Jeli is looking for a target driven, highly motivated Account Executive to help us reach our goals. You will be responsible for generating new business revenue. The ideal person will have proven experience building on existing relationships, developing product alignment within our customer base, and ensuring customer satisfaction. As an Account Executive, you will be a proactive and curious member of our sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before a need or gap has been identified. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker that knows how to connect with people and has a passion for selling.
You will work closely with our CEO, VP of Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering teams. You will also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas for future hires based on performance.
- Formulate, operationalize, and execute a sales strategy, resulting in revenue growth and new business acquisition.
- Communicate customer needs, market analysis, and industry trends back to the Jeli product team to help influence our long-term roadmap.
- Stay current on product features, benefits, and roadmap
- Maintain CRM tools to ensure data is accurate and up-to-date
- Generate net new pipeline by identifying prospects and cold outbounding using modern & experimental techniques
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers and partners by understanding their focus and anticipating their needs
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and to identify opportunities for growth
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities in tandem.
- At least 3+ years of technical B2B selling experience
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Experience or proven ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and ability to adapt to changing priorities and market conditions
- Ability to own and drive sales cycle from start to finish
- Strong written and verbal skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to understand client needs and negotiate costs and services
- Strong time management & prioritization skills