HYPR started in 2014 with a bold vision and trailblazing determination: Eliminate the Password. In the nearly 10 years since, HYPR has grown to become the gold-standard in passwordless authentication tested and proven in some of the most complex and demanding enterprise environments and successfully supporting more than 20 million global users.
Building on this foundation of success, HYPR expanded its mission and is tackling a bigger broader problem - creating Trust in the identity lifecycle.
The HYPR team used their expertise and experience to imagine a brand new approach to identity security that builds on the foundation of passwordless authentication with adaptive risk mitigation, automated identity verification and a simple, intuitive user experience. We call this Identity Assurance.
Your Role and Impact
HYPR, The Identity Assurance Company, is seeking a creative Visual Designer who can visualize our products and bring them to digital life. You’ll be working closely with our marketing and executive teams to create everything from banner ads to T-shirts to animated infographics to workflow materials to new web pages. In addition, your expertise and creativity within advertising, digital arts and animation will help connect the complexities of the value our audiences resonate with to the simplicity of unparalleled user experience.
This role is based out of HYPR’s New York City headquarters located conveniently in midtown Manhattan. The role is expected to be available for 2-3 days a week in office / hybrid on other days. You will collaborate closely with the rest of the marketing team, as well as executive leaders engaged in customer and prospect discovery.
Your resume or additional attachments should include a link to your portfolio or samples of your visual designs.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders throughout marketing, product, and sales to create marketing content and materials that drive brand value
- Leverage your keen eye and passion for all things related to visual design
- Quickly iterate and lean in on executive ideas we are keen to test in market rapidly
- Adhere to and support brand guidelines, collaborate with product teams
- Not afraid to pitch ideas. Our marketing and brand efforts include witty collateral, out of the box ideas, and even seemingly odd things, which often have the greatest impact
- 2+ years of experience designing and creating marketing materials that relate to tech products (experience within SaaS/Product led growth companies is a plus)
- Adobe creative cloud (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator); Premier/After Effects a plus
- Illustration/Drawing skills
- Web and email design familiarity
- Print design experience
- Sketch App
- HTML5 Ads experience
- Animation skills a plus
- Art direction / advertising background a plus
- Interest and experimentation with AI tools a plus
- Adherence and support for brand guidelines
- Understands design is an iterative and collaborative process
The Benefits of Working with HYPR
- Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available and more
- Generous equipment budget and customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients
This job is hybrid with 2-3 days onsite at our NY Corporate HQ.
H1B/Visa support is not currently available for this specific position.
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Base Salary: $65k - $95k
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total compensation package that also includes equity, benefits, and other opportunities at HYPR. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to other HYPRions. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at HYPR to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors.