Principal Solutions Consultant - APAC
Blockdaemon’s Partner Engineering team drives impact through the design and delivery of critical technology solutions to enhance our clients’ productivity, enabling them to grow their businesses while reducing their effort and investment to leverage our platforms effectively. This role is considered the technical expert in APAC, supporting prospects, customers and partners, and focussed on our security and MPC technologies, reporting to the APAC General Manager. The role will support the APAC Revenue organization with the aim of supporting and growing a best-in-class product suite in the MPC and Cryptography industry. The role is focused on ensuring potential prospects understand our products from a technical perspective and get the best possible value from the Blockdaemon product suite. As a technical product expert, you will collaborate with Sales Executives to understand prospect pain points, goals, and workflows to determine product fit, advise prospects how to best leverage Blockdaemon, represent Blockdaemon in the market at conferences and webinars, and liaise with our Product team to share customer feedback to improve our products.
- Acquire a deep knowledge of Blockdaemon products, using this knowledge to act as subject matter expert for customers, with a specific focus on Blockdaemon Secure Products.
- Work cross-functionally with prospective customers and our Revenue team to win deals and drive sales to completion.
- Build strong relationships with prospects while empowering them as a product expert
- Support the sales team to ensure Blockdaemon can highlight the maximum benefit from our products and data, through customer training and proof-of-value product tests.
- Understand customer business needs and workflows, using this knowledge to position Blockdaemon products and design solutions using them.
- Assist with external and internal training on Blockdaemon products and provide advanced technical support to strategic enterprise clients.
- Liaise with the Product team to bring customer facing perspectives and share feedback from the market.
- Represent Blockdaemon in the market, attending conferences and webinars, and support the creation of best practice documentation, including industry knowledge and product.
- Gather customer requirements and effectively articulate Blockdaemon’s ability to meet those needs.
- Work closely with Engineering professionals across both Platform and Protocol to ensure features and infrastructure are available for prospects.
- Customize and adapt presentations and product demonstrations for both small and large audiences, across varying levels of technicalities.
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical degree, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years experience in a customer-facing role and/or in development
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with Digital Assets wallets, cryptography, and custody solutions
- Relevant HSM, Multi-sig, MPC key management and wallet experience
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of a company from engineers to executives
- High level knowledge and understanding of blockchain, protocols, and the DeFi landscape
- Proven ability to quickly learn and master complex financial and/or blockchain software products
- Experience in understanding customer needs and using those to build technical specifications
- Proven ability to establish credibility with technical leaders in customer organizations
- Strong desire to work in sales at an early-stage startup
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- An ability to engage with customers to discern their product and partner-related needs
- A willingness to grow and adapt with an exciting company in a high-growth space
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space
- Able to design user workflows on top of basic technology building blocks to define and curate new use-cases
- Prior work experience architecting, implementing, or running large scale customer facing services
- English is mandatory
- Highly desirable is Korean and Japanese languages
- Desirable is Mandarin
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Blockdaemon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?