Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, one of America's fastest-growing companies, Inc5000 2023, 3 years running, one of the 20 coolest identity access management and data protection companies, CRN Security 100 2023, a Market Leader in DSPM at the 11th annual Global InfoSec Awards (Cyber Defense Magazine) and 2023 Disruptor Gold Winner - Most Disruptive Cyber Security Software, Globee Awards.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented Software Engineer to join our Discovery group. As a Software Engineer, you’ll be responsible for driving the design and development of complex machine learning based software systems. You’ll work as part of a cross-functional team to deliver innovative software solutions that drive business growth through out-of-the-box thinking and innovation.
What you’ll do:
- Design, build and deliver inventive, data driven products to foster business growth.
- Write high-quality code, covered by solid unit and integration tests.
- Make informed technological and architectural decisions while introducing new technologies and practices.
- Review the design and code for other team members.
What you’ll bring:
- Passion for excellence and a can-do attitude.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in distributed backend systems.
- Excellent understanding of modern distributed cloud application architecture and design.
- Strong knowledge of modern software languages (one of NodeJs, Java, Python, etc).
Strong knowledge working with NoSQL and SQL databases.
Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced highly committed environment.
- Experience working in a data driven environment.
- Full Stack capabilities
- Python & NodeJS knowledge
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge in ML concepts and technologies
- Datadog & Kibana as monitoring tools
- Experience working closely with product managers, as well as with data science.
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we prioritize offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote workdays, etc.
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully stocked fridge, gym, and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
- Knowledge training & Career development tracks
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
Care - We care about our customers and each otherDo - We do what it takes to make a positive impactTry - We try our best and we don’t give upShine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out