Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
If you love working on the automation infrastructure you are welcome to join us! We are looking for DevOps Engineer to join our team in the heart of Tel Aviv. The team is responsible for the Engineering’s team platforms which are based on Containers and Kubernetes workloads. Your main focus will be improving the team’s infrastructure and building the next level build process, automation methodologies and tools while working closely with the R&D team. In addition, building the infrastructure for cloud customers. Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who love supporting a passionate and collaborative team, solving problems, dealing with problems by coming up with creative solutions, and continually improving company processes and culture.
What you’ll do:
- Improve our CI/CD to its next level
- Work on a micro services architecture
- Developing applications on top of Kubernetes platform
- Automating environments creation with terraform
- Research new technologies and provide overall technical direction for the team
- Working natively with AWS services
- Communicate with teams across the organization on testing strategy and design
- Propose improvements to testing process to decrease defects found in production
- Work closely with R&D teams in an Agile environment on a daily basis
- 3+ years of experience a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Kubernetes workloads and development of Docker services
- Experience with AWS services, as: EKS, S3
- Experience with Jenkins, Groovy scripting, bash/shell
- Experience with Linux OS
- Solid grasp of software development life cycle, best-practices and methods across multiple teams: Agile development, DevOps, CI/CD, team leadership, and mainly test automation
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Git, Relational & non-Relational DBs
- Excellent communication skills required for documenting & connecting with other groups
- Ability to explore and initiate new ideas, think and learn independently
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Experience in Rest API automation and testing methodologies – Advantage
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote work days, etc.
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully-stocked fridge, gym and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
- Knowledge training & Career development tracks
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.