Civilian Account Executive
Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We are looking for a Civilian Account Executive who will be responsible for engaging with and growing our Federal Civilian business while developing an ecosystem of customers, partners, other OEMs, and systems integrators. The ideal candidate must have 8+ years of experience selling enterprise-level data or security products to Federal Civilian customers and possess a strong network of agency connections.
What you’ll do:
- Territory strategy -- build and execute a smart, well-informed plan for the business.
- Have a high motor – this is a startup environment.
- Resilient problem solver – identify and remediate barriers to both customer and BigID’s success with a positive attitude. Apply years of experience gained to date in this endeavor.
- Brand ambassadorship -- Master the value we bring to market, how we do it, why we are different, etc. to lead sales engagements with credibility.
- Leadership -- Lead and align the extended team and all other company resources around capturing and expanding customers.
- Develop and execute comprehensive account strategies aligned to the missions of top prospective customers.
- Leverage a strong network to go deep and wide across as much of the civilian market as possible, with a premium on high-level access.
- Operational excellence -- reporting, forecasting, and sales execution
- Direct an inside sales team and marketing to develop new business opportunities.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to articulate and present to technical and executive-level stakeholders.
- 8+ years of OEM field sales experience selling to the Federal Civilian market.
- Proven track record of successfully closing six and seven-figure software licensing deals with prospects and customers in the Federal Civilian market.
- Measurable track record of new business sales and consistent over-plan attainment.
- Prior experience selling data security and management solutions
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and possess the ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments.
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we prioritize offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k - that go into effect your first day
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrives, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.
The annual base salary range is $140,000 – $150,000. Actual salaries will vary and are based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is just one component of our Compensation Philosophy. Variable/Bonus Compensation & Equity Incentives align with individual and company performance.
Something looks off?